Just a short 40 minute drive to the north, the unique location of Sand Hollow golf Club completely changes the landscape from the barren deserts of Mesquite to jaw-dropping, incredible views of red rock desert landscapes. Those willing to make the journey are rewarded with views of the stunning white and red cliffs of Zion National Park in the distance, Pine Valley Mountain to the west and the nearby Red Cliffs State Park as backdrops to the golf. To say the location is pretty, or beautiful doesn’t quite cut it, this place is just plain special really. In fact, we firmly believe, a few of the holes on the back nine are some of the most beautiful in the world!
“A few of the holes on the back nine of Sand Hollow Golf Club are some of the most beautiful in the world, in fact some have compared the beauty of them to rival the storied holes of Cypress Point”
Sand Hollow Golf Club is 110% well worth the short drive from Mesquite to play the incredibly memorable golf holes sculpted along the red rock cliffs and through the coral pink sand dunes. This golf course offers fast and firm playing conditions and is the favorite course in the area of many visitors and locals alike.
Why Should You Play at Sand Hollow Golf Club in St. George, Utah?
- Sand Hollow Golf Course is the #1 Public Course in Utah.
- Extremely memorable holes and fun golf shots throughout the entire layout
- Fast greens and nice playing conditions
- Good price vs. quality of golf.
- Excellent Sand Hollow Golf Packages
- Play with Hickory Clubs! Rent wood shaft golf clubs replica sets like those played in the 1900’s. Play old school on the Links Course!
- Other good courses to play within a few minutes, if playing 36 holes or more.
- An awesome Utah Golf Resort with tons of other recreation to do on property.
- Rent ATV’s, boating, fishing, hiking, biking and more!
Sand Hollow Golf Resort also offers an intriguing 9-hole Links Course, a British Links inspired design, also playing fast and firm and with big greens and links-land features similar to the storied links courses in Scotland. This is a fun track! You can even play this golf course with replica clubs and square-mesh balls from the 1900’s! Rent a set of Hickory shafted golf clubs, and experience Links Style golf at Sand Hollow Resort Golf Club.
Sand Hollow Stay & Play Golf Packages – Sand Hollow Resort is a perfect location to stay and play for a Mesquite Golf Package. The resort offers beautiful, luxury accommodations across the street from Sand Hollow Golf Club, and offers plethora of other outdoor activities besides golf.
Staff Insider Tip – Don’t forget your camera here, so many photo ops it’s crazy. Also this is a big, wide golf course with challenging bunkers and massive green complexes. We fully suggest you play this golf course from a tee forward from what you think you should play from. Trust us, you will have a ton more fun!