Shhhh…don’t tell anyone about this hidden golf secret! Sun River Golf Club is only 30 minutes from Mesquite, and offers a completely different look to the golf from the courses in Mesquite, Nevada. This golf course is much closer than you think, and is a great addition to any itinerary.
“Sparkling white-sand bunkers frame the layout, which compliment red-rock transition areas providing a gorgeous look for the golf holes at SunRiver.”
The 6,700-yard Sun River Golf Club has come a long, long way since it was originally built in 2002. A 100 year storm hit the area with constant rain for over a week, and the storm completely washed away 12 entire holes. Although it was a serious loss, it may have been a blessing in disguise, as the entire front nine has been rebuilt and re-routed, which resulted in a much more interesting design and better drainage.
Why Should You Play at Sun River Golf Club in St. George?
- Only 30 minutes from Mesquite!
- A completely different look of landscape and golf architecture than anything in Mesquite
- One of the most player friendly designs in the area, with few forced carries.
- Good price vs. quality of golf.
- Excellent Sun River Golf Packages – Give us a call at 702-487-3139 for more details
- Other good courses to play within a few minutes, if playing 36 holes or more.
Mesquite, Nevada Stay & Play Golf Packages – Sun River is only 30 minutes from Mesquite, Nevada and we offer excellent golf packages with casino hotels, condos, private homes and give us a call to find out more.
Staff Insider Tip – This is an unknown gem to add to any Mesquite golf package, it’s very close to Mesquite, only 30 minutes, and it’s a solid, fun golf course. The golf course is interesting aesthetically, but won’t beat you up all day long.