In just 35 minutes from Mesquite, you could be playing at Sunbrook Golf Club, which opened to rave reviews in 1990 and quickly shot into the top 50 Municipal Golf Courses in the country, and golf Golf Digest awarded it a 4-Star rating!
“Sunbrook Golf Club boasts beautiful vistas of Snow Canyon State Park and starkly different looking golf than any of the other area courses, all framed by ominous red sand bunkers”
With 27 holes, three different nines look any play differently, and offers unique features to each routing. The Pointe plays out into the desert, into canyons and along plateaus, The Woodbridge side plays through tall, mature cottonwoods and the 3rd nine Blackrock offers a few holes woven through ancient lava fields.
Why Should You Play at Sunbrook Golf Club in Utah?
- 27 Holes of fun Ted Robinson designed golf
- Great views, fun golf holes and good variety of shots
- Good price vs. quality of golf.
- Excellent Mesquite Golf Packages with local hotels, call us a call at 702-487-3139 for more details
- Other good courses to play within a few minutes. Play 18 in the morning, and get in a quick nine at Red Hills Golf Course in the early evening, or play one of the other nines at Sunbrook Golf Club!
Mesquite, Nevada Stay & Play Golf Packages – Sunbrook Golf Club is a welcomed addition to a stay and play getaway in Mesquite, Nevada. We offer excellent golf packages with accommodations at area casinos, hotels, condos and private homes. All packages available through this website which can include any courses we offer including Sunbrook Golf Club.
Staff Insider Tip – Another area favorite, especially in prime season. The price vs. quality of Sunbrook offers a ton of value to any Mesquite Golf Package, and visitors love this golf course, it’s just plain fun to play